Terms & Conditions
Vehicle Sales Platform Terms and Conditions
What is it?
- A dealer-only website with vehicles for sale by Japanese and NZ vendors.
- Vehicles are listed at wholesale prices in NZ dollars.
- Vendor Guarantee description and grading details.
- We holds vehicle payment to seller for buyer satisfaction and protection for 5 working days after delivery date.
Suppliers/ Vendor Fees
Listing Fee with AIS inspection = Yen 4000 or (NZ $80.00)
(If vehicle is not AIS inspected, Listing is free, but not recommended).
Selling Fee = $350 dollars for Vendors.
Payable to Aucsat Logistics upon Invoice, $350 sales fee is deducted from sales proceeds.
Balance of proceeds are remitted to the vendor’s account 2 days after buyer receives vehicle.
- Stock in Japan and In Transition: Deposit, $200.- is payable at time of sales agreement on invoice, balance payable after your own inspection at vender's yard.
- Stock in NZ : Full payable after your own inspection at vender's yard on sales agreement on invoice
Transporting and local delivery prices:
Please contact your Account manager for specific area costing.
If buyer needs to change the shipping discharge ports, additional fee will be required.
- Vehicle Listings are strictly for high quality well represented vehicles,
- Aucsat Logistics do not guarantee grading variations, accuracy, description or condition reports
- Claims for following issues must be reported to Aucsat Logistics within 2 days after receiving the vehicle
- No cover is offered or are made for claims/repairs that are less than NZ$350.-
- Any repairs instruction by engineer for certification of repairer
- If a vehicle is rusty, un-compliable(failed in the compliance test), boarder flagged for major accident damaged then the sale will agree cancelled unless otherwise
- Repair cost over excess will be shared by Seller and Buyer facilitated by Auto Portal.
- All claims must be registered with Aucsat Logistics.
- Claim forms will be sent to the buyer immediately no repair work should be started until approved by Vendor and Auto Portal.
- Aucsat Logistics offers independent mediation process between buyer and seller
- Aucsat Logistics does not offer warranty but we will act in the best interest of both parties to reach quick and fair settlement